Who Are We?
Safe Space provides a free and confidential range of support services for people who have experienced sexual abuse.
What Do We Offer?
* Individual Counselling support for survivors
* Group Support for survivors, and relatives or partners
* Workshops & training programmes
* Information about related support agencies or services
* One-to-one support for adults who report their experience of childhood sexual abuse to the police.
Where Are We?
Safe Space is based in Dunfermline but welcomes clients from anywhere, provided they are able to travel to Fife to attend appointments. Some counselling is offered through local health centres as part of the All Round Care Project.