We offer a free, confidential service intended to provide you with a high standard of service. However, sometimes things go wrong and people are unhappy with the service.
There are many ways to make a complaint. If you need assistance in writing your complaint or need another format or language, please ask and we will assist .
COSCA’s Complaint Procedure is also available through your counsellor, groupworker or the Manager. It can also be accessed on Cosca’s website www.cosca.org.uk
- All complaints will remain impartial.
- All conflicts of interest will be declared.
- The complaint will be discussed in a confidential manner with both parties able to attend any investigation separately. Representation of these meetings can be arranged.
- Any complaint will take no more than one month to be heard, unless there are extenuating circumstances and the complainer will be informed of this.
- Complaints will be limited to 3 years.
- Complaints may be held within the Grievance Procedure if appropriate and sanctions necessary, would be within this procedure.
- Once complaints procedure is exhausted, complainants who are not satisfied with the outcome can complain to COSCA – 16 Melville Terrace, Stirling Tel: 01786 475140
- Report to COSCA at conclusion of Complaint Proceedings. This will be submitted to COSCA.
If you would like a copy of our Complaints Procedure please contact us